We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Site.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information that you provide us with in the following ways:
- to supply you with Products that you have ordered;
- to send you updates on delivery times and other issues relating to the provision of the Products;
- to send you news and offers that you have agreed to receive.we may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- Telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- Or otherwise
- We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
Release of Personal Information
We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We provide some of our services and products through third parties. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to deliver packages, send email, process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service.
We may also disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
Security of Information
We take appropriate precautions to protect the security of Personal Information. You can access your Personal Information on our Website through your login and password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone.
Third Party Service Providers
To make our online sales website operate efficiently, we may use third party service providers. Your information provided at homesajja.com may be accessed by few of the service providers who are involved in the order fulfillment, transaction and shipping process. Only relevant information on a need-to-know basis is provided to the corresponding service providers.
We use web cookies to facilitate an improved shopping experience and to save you time. Cookies are little tags or small pieces of data that we place onto your web browser while you browse through our website. This enables us to recognize you each time you return and notify you on your next visit your previous activity. Cookies let us adapt our website according to your individual preferences. A customized, personalized, and convenient shopping experience is what you will enjoy every time you shop at homesajja.com. Cookies do not store personally identifiable information.